- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you create a aiResident account, or otherwise provide aiResident with your personal information through your use of the App/Website, aiResident collects personal information which may include the following, but not limited to:-
- Full name;
- Identification number (e.g. passport number, identity card number, etc. ) and/or details;
- Company name (if any);
- Home and/or work address;
- Email address;
- Credit card details;
- Bank account details;
- Phone number (mobile and/or fixed line); and/or
- Information about your URL App/Website (if any).
- CONSENT FOR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
- If you provide personal information of any third party to aiResident , we assume that you have obtained the required consent from that relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- aiResident may collect personal information through, but not limited to the following means:
- A. Opening a aiResident account
By signing up for a aiResident account or use of the aiResident services, you may be required to enter your personal information which will be kept with your account.
- B. Use of the aiResident services
If you are using aiResident services as a guest, you may be required to enter your personal information for the purposes of fulfilling a transaction.
- C. Social media
aiResident reserves the right to collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- your computer's IP address;
- browser type;
- webpages you visited before you came to the App/Website;
- the pages within the App/Website which you visited;
- v. the time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the App/Website, access times and dates, and other statistics
- The data collected may be used by aiResident for the following purposes:
- analysis and evaluation in order to help aiResident to improve the App/Website and the products and services aiResident provides;
- enabling certain features and functions on the App/Website, or services, including but not limited to remembering your username, browsing preferences, and other service preferences;
- building up a profile of how you and other users use the aiResident App/Website;
- administering aiResident services to you and to our advertisers; and
- establishing usage statistics on the aiResident platform.
- Most internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies. You may turn off cookies while browsing the App/Website but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the App/Website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
- aiResident shall only disclose your information:
- to aiResident 's employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on aiResident 's behalf for any of the purposes identified under section 4 of this Policy;
- if aiResident has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with aiResident ’s rights or property, other users of the App/Website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; or
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- Personal information collected from you may also be transferred to a third party in the event:
- aiResident engages its affiliates and/or other third parties to provide certain products and/or services to you on aiResident ’s behalf. In such cases, aiResident will only provide information to such third parties on a ‘need to know’ basis, and aiResident will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for aiResident ;
- to verify the accuracy of the personal information that has been provided to us;
- to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- we are required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding here or abroad.
- Where payments to aiResident merchants are made through the App/Website, aiResident may share personal information which can include your name, delivery address, and telephone number, for the purposes of enabling the aiResident merchant to fulfil the transaction.
- Information relating to bank accounts and other financial information will never be disclosed to anyone through this App/Website, unless aiResident must do so to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process and/or government request.
- Where personal information is shared with third parties, aiResident will exercise all reasonable endeavours to ensure that such third parties keep your personal information secure.
- After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from aiResident ’s database), aiResident will keep your personal information in its archives for a duration as may be required under any applicable laws or regulations. Your information will be used only as necessary for tax purposes or to prove AIRESIDENT 's compliance with any applicable law.
- You have the right to access and review any personal information aiResident has collected and retained from you.
- You are responsible for informing aiResident about changes to your personal information from time to time and have the right to request for the amendment of inaccurate or incomplete personal information by submitting a request via email. aiResident will screen and verify all requests before effecting the corrections. Once verified, aiResident will effect the corrections or updates as soon as commercially feasible.
- In order to verify your personal information, AIRESIDENT may request you to provide supporting documentation to corroborate the personal information provided.
- aiResident protects your personal information by:
- restricting third party access to any personal information;
- maintaining relevant software and technology within the App/Website and AIRESIDENT payments platform to prevent unauthorized computer access;
- securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose.
- aiResident uses high grade encryption technologies when processing your financial details to keep your personal information safe and secure.
- If you believe that your personal information on the aiResident App/Website has been breached or compromised, please contact aiResident immediately.
- Your password is the key to your account. aiResident encourages you to use unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not share your aiResident password to anyone. If you share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and you could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been compromised, or you have grounds to believe it has been compromised, for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
- You are reminded to log off from your account and close the App when finished using a shared device.
For any inquiries you may email to our support team at email@example.com. All products and services provided by us are subject to the applicable aiResident Terms and Conditions found on the aiResident App/Website and governed by the laws of Malaysia.